All Emily Claire jewellery is ethically handmade in my home studio in Jersey using eco-friendly methods, recycled silver and plastic-free packaging.
My jewellery is perfect for those who are eco-conscious and prefer a sustainable, environmentally aware lifestyle.
These necklaces are hand made with a delicate bar of hand picked naturally cut gemstone beads and would make a perfect addition to your jewellery collection, perfect for everyday wear.
- Recycled sterling silver
- In a selection of hand picked ethically sourced faceted gemstone beads:
- Opals ethically sourced from Ethopia
- Golden Rutile ethically sourced from Brazil
- Mixed Beryl made up of Aquamarine, Morganite and Goshenite gemstone nuggets ethically sourced from Brazil
- Quartz ethically sourced from Brazil
- Length 41cm/16" with 5cm/2" adjustable link up to 46cm/18"
- Matching bracelet available
- Arrives gift wrapped.
UK Delivery from £3.50
International Delivery £10